No matter if you are hitched or unhitched, today’s episode with Celeste Moore, a personal image and dating consultant, will help you up your game and discover your desirability in your relationships. Celeste is like the female version of Will Smith in Hitch! She provides her clients the confidence they need by helping them look and feel better about themselves, so they can step out of their comfort zones and into the arms of a compatible partner.
The Nuggets of Midlife Wisdom from today’s show:
- Just like a job interview, you are selling yourself when you are on a date. First impressions are lasting, so be the most elevated version of yourself.
- If you are starting out on dating, start with self-care by reconnecting with who you are and who you want to be.
- You exude personality, so your clothing should represent who you are.
- Within 3 seconds, your brain registers color when you meet someone, and the color sends a message. Depending on what you want to say when you meet someone, you can do it solely by color.
- Celeste does not recommend a coffee or cocktail for a first date, but rather an adventure date! Do something you have never done before. It’s an opportunity to have a good time no matter how it goes with your date.
- Do not talk about your ex or exes on your first date!
- Before you go on a date, write down your deal breakers. Also, write down what you DO want.
- There are 3 things you need to have in a successful long-term relationship. You must have similar life goals, values, and beliefs.
🎙 Listen to the Podcast!
☎️ Call the Midlife Hotline!
👉 Connect with Celeste!
⭐️ Leave a 5 Star Review &
Help us Change More lives!
🎤Nominate a Guest
🗞 Get The Midlife News!
🧰 Get Your FREE Midlife Makeover Toolkit!
🤩 Take the Midlife Makeover Course!
📣 Work with Wendy!
😊 All the Midlife Goods!
❤️ Join the Club!
🎥 Watch the show on video!
💥 Follow me on IG and Watch the Show LIVE!
🐦 Follow me on Twitter!
🧵 Follow me on Threads!
📌 Follow me on Pinterest!