Scared of your own shadow? Don’t be! On today’s show, Winnie Chan Wang, mindfulness and traditional medicine expert, international speaker, and bestselling author, shines light on the deepest, darkest parts of yourself.
Instead of shying away from the grief, anger, denial, fear, shame, and unworthiness that we ALL experience as a human being being human, Winnie teaches us to face these shadows with boldness, bravery, and badassery. From bringing the light into the darkness, you will discover the gift in every shadow and reveal your most beautiful, authentic self. Join Winnie and Wendy in today’s episode as they share their light, love, and laughter with you. Enjoy!
The Nuggets of Midlife Wisdom from today’s show:
- There is so much value to owning your darkness.
- Fear can be motivating, but fear as a motivator can only take you so far.
- Everything that triggers you about another person is a reflection of you.
- The shadows are what causes problems in the body because the body keeps the score. What gets stuck causes illness.
- Your darkest moments can bring the brightest moments.
- There is a gift in every shadow.
- The most important boundary is the one you set with yourself.
- Setting boundaries is making the choice to commit to your well-being. Choose to be a warrior over and over again.
- Grief can show you how deeply you love something or someone.
- You are a badass mofo!
Connect with Winnie Chan Wang!
All the midlife goods!
Ready to start your Midlife Makeover?
Enroll in The Midlife Makeover Method course! In this fabulous four-week online course, presented by your hostess of the midlife mostess, you will embark on an awesome journey of transformation! Over 4-weeks we will go through 4 phases of seed to flight. You will walk away with a midlife metamorphosis!
Want $50 off the Midlife Makeover Method?
Of course you do! Go to wendyvalentine.com and download the FREE Midlife Makeover Toolkit located on the homepage. Included in your handy dandy toolkit is a $50 voucher for the Midlife Makeover Method course!
Coach with Wendy!
Watch the interview on video!
Follow me on IG and watch the show LIVE!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org