Are you tired of dieting? Are you frustrated with losing weight, gaining weight, losing weight, and gaining weight? On today’s show, Jennifer Powter, author and founder of The Weight Loss Academy, teaches us how to stop self-sabotaging our weight loss and how to start fixing it!
If you read the title of today’s show, then you have a good idea of what today’s show is all about. Two words. Weight loss. This topic has got to be one of the most talked about topics, isn’t it? It’s all over the place! You hear it on podcasts, read about it in magazines, see it in commercials, billboard signs, social media, and we all talk about it with our friends and family and everyone seems to know the latest and greatest diet gimmick.
On today’s show, Jennifer Powter, author and founder of The Weight Loss Academy, is here to squash the trendy, fad diets that get you nowhere but frustrated. Today’s show is not so much about losing the weight but losing the beliefs and behaviors that cause you to put on the extra weight. It’s also not about cutting out certain foods but figuring out the emotional rewards and cravings that lie behind those foods. You will learn ways to reclaim your body and mind by taking a truly soulful and scientific approach to weight loss and establishing a solid foundation for lasting transformation.
When you listen to today’s interview, it will hopefully open your mind to a new way of getting healthy and losing those extra pounds. As our guest said today in the show, “If you’ve got life to live, live it in the body and mind that is going to give you the best experience in life.” I couldn’t agree more!
Prepare to be empowered by a powerful woman!
The Nuggets of Midlife Wisdom from today’s show:
- Weight is a symptom. It’s a symptom of something much deeper than the extra weight.
- It’s not enough to just cut out certain foods, you have to figure out the emotional rewards and cravings behind those foods.
- Self-sabotage is the act of destroying or damaging something deliberately so that it does not work correctly. You are deliberately destroying your life, yourself, your health so that you do not function properly.
- The breakdown is the pathway to the breakthrough. The breakdown is because you have to break down to rebuild things in a better way.
- Weight loss needs to be science based, but lifestyle driven.
- It is never too late! If you’ve got life to live, live it in the body and mind that is going to give you the best experience in life.
- To lose the weight, you have to become the woman who does that. Act as if.
- What would your life look like in five years if you improved your life by just 1% every day?
Connect with Jen!
Podcast: Weight Loss Simplified
Free FB Group Diet Disruption: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DietDisruptionMovement
Contact Email: email@example.com
Free Book Link: Stop Sabotaging Your Weight Loss: https://www.stopsabotagingyourweightlossbook.com/
Free Book Link: Diet Disruption: https://www.diet-disruption.com/freecopy
Grab a pair (or two or three or more!) of sexy and sophisticated sunglasses from Velvet Eyewear! Velvet Eyewear was kind enough to give my wonderful listeners 20% off their purchase! Just go to velveteyewear.com/wendy22.
All the midlife goods!
Ready to start your Midlife Makeover?
Enroll in The Midlife Makeover Method course! In this fabulous four-week online course, presented by your hostess of the midlife mostess, you will embark on an awesome journey of transformation! Over 4-weeks we will go through 4 phases of seed to flight. You will walk away with a midlife metamorphosis!
Want $50 off the Midlife Makeover Method?
Of course you do! Go to wendyvalentine.com and download the FREE Midlife Makeover Toolkit located on the homepage. Included in your handy dandy toolkit is a $50 voucher for the Midlife Makeover Method course!
Coach with Wendy!
Watch the interview on video!
Follow me on IG and watch the show LIVE!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org