In today’s episode, you will meet Doug and Monique, creators of Track Us Down, a YouTube channel all about downshifting to an early retirement, living a healthy lifestyle, and enjoying the freedom that comes with it.
After working for 25 years and raising their family, Doug and Monique retired at 50, sold everything, left Canada, and now spend their second half of life on the beautiful island of Madeira, Portugal!
Explore the possibilities of going from an ordinary midlife to an extraordinary midlife!
👇🏼The Nuggets of Midlife Wisdom From Today’s Show:
- Once you go down the path of decluttering, you feel so free the more stuff you get rid of.
- You spend the first half of your life getting a bunch of stuff and you spend the second half of your life trying to get rid of it all!
- Downsizing and decluttering brings you so much freedom!
- Per Doug – be minimal, frugal and free!
- Do you own your stuff or does your stuff own you?
- Where do you want to live in your second half of life? Factor in things like weather, stability of government, safety, cost of living, healthcare, quality of food.
- Even if you don’t retire early, there are so many ways to work remotely so you can live anywhere!
- Start early and start making a plan! If you don’t start at the beginning, then you don’t have direction as to where you are going!
Enjoy the show! 🥰
🌼 Connect with Doug and Monique and watch their show!
🎙 Listen to the Podcast!
🗞 Get The Midlife News!
🧰 Get Your FREE Midlife Makeover Toolkit!
❤️ Join the Club!
🎥 Watch the show on video!
💥 Follow me on IG and Watch the Show LIVE!
🤩 Take the Midlife Makeover Course!
😊 All the Midlife Goods!
📧 Email me!